Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Indiana Foot & Ankle office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
7580 Peachwood Drive
Newburgh, Indiana 47630
Phone: (812) 858-3800
Fax: (812) 858-3810
|Memorial Hospital Wound Care Center
507 E. 19th St.
Huntingburg, Indiana 47542
Phone: (812) 683-1891
Fax: (812) 683-4384
Our other locations include:
Riverview Surgery Center: 1276 N Plaza Drive, Rockport, Indiana 47635
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in southern Indiana, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts Medicare and a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed registered nurse on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Facilities and Equipment
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Nerve testing with PSSD system
- Vascular/circulation testing with PAD-NET
- MLS Laser treatment for pain
- Computerized gait analysis